Do you ever procrastinate?
Of course you do. We all do.
But have you ever stopped to think about the true COST of procrastination…
How much procrastinating is really costing you?
“Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
Here are 3 reasons procrastination is the thief of time:
1. Time never stops, never slows down, is always moving.
2. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
3. Therefore, time is the one resource that can never be replaced.
If you spend money, you can always get it back.
If you expend energy, you can usually replenish it.
But all of Bill Gates’s billions can’t buy one minute of yesterday.
What have you been telling yourself you’ll do when you “have more time?”
What have you been putting off?
What are you saying you’ll do “someday”?
*** NEWSFLASH ***
You’ll never have more time than you have right now.
There is no time when you’ll have more time.
Time simply IS.
It is only our USE of time that matters.
One thing that separates highly successful people (the Naturals) from non-successful people is that the Naturals do not waste time.
Here’s what I want you to do now:
1. Write 3 things you are putting off in your life… your relationships… your business.
2. Write 3 reasons you’ve been putting them off.
3. Write 3 reasons you want to stop procrastinating and get them done.
4. Get support from a coach, mentor, or Loving Mirror to help you overcome procrastination and live your dream.
If you’d like to get support to stop procrastinating and build the lifestyle business of your dreams, join me at The Live Your DREAM Summit
Because you’ll get my “10X Blueprint” to turbocharge your business and get out of overwhelm.
“‘Procrastination is the thief of time.’ Collar him.” – Charles Dickens
It’s true: You CAN boost your business and you CAN have the freedom lifestyle business of your dreams.
P.S. If you’d like to boost your business and increase business income, join me for this FREE Masterclass — because I’ll show you how to get unstuck, find your voice, and automate your business.
I believe in you!
Noah St. John, Author The Book of Afformations®
Comment and share if you want more content like this…