Take The Financial Freedom Quiz
When I ask my coaching clients and mastermind students what their #1 goal is, their most common answer is…
“I want financial freedom. I want to be financially free.”
But what does “financial freedom” really mean?
And how financially free are you?
Take the Financial Freedom Quiz to rate your level of financial freedom right now…
Rate yourself from 1 – 5 on the following questions, where 1 means “Strongly disagree” and 5 means “strongly agree”.
1. I have a clear set of written financial goals that I follow.
2. My income always exceeds my expenses.
3. I don’t have any bad debt.
4. I have a proven cash flow system that brings in money whether I am there or not.
5. I don’t feel that I have “too much to do and too little time.”
6. My work is aligned with my purpose on Earth.
7. I know exactly how much I spend every month.
8. I am getting sound financial and business advice.
9. I take vacations where and when I want to.
10. I have all the right people in place to accomplish my goals.
11. I can easily contact the right people who will help me reach my goals faster.
12. I consistently ask for and receive support at work.
13. I pay my credit card bills in full and on time every month.
14. I am doing work that fulfills me and my mission.
15. I never procrastinate.
16. I have a clear, written plan to reach my goals.
17. When things don’t go as planned, I always have a back-up plan to reach my goals.
18. I do not feel overwhelmed or like I am playing catch-up most of the time.
19. I have everything I need to reach my goals.
20. I am on track to reach my personal, business, and financial goals.
Now, add up your score.
80 – 100: Financially free to a great degree. Congratulations, you’re doing great! Maybe a few things to shore up, but you’re either financially free or well on your way.
60 – 79: On the road to financial freedom. You’re on your way to financial freedom, with some areas that could use improvement.
Below 60: Financially “stuck” or struggling. Uh oh! You have several areas where you should call in some help. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel. You don’t have to do it all by yourself.
If you’d like to experience financial freedom, one of the best decisions you can make is to work with a mentor or coach to help you get there faster, easier, and with less stress.
For the last 20+ years, I have mentored thousands of people to help them reach their dreams of financial freedom…
To the tune of half a BILLION dollars in increased sales and revenues.
Would you like my help to double your business without doubling your workload?
Then join me and a select group of students for Money Mindset and Marketing Mastery
Because I’ll personally walk you through my step-by-step framework that’s produced half a BILLION in sales for me and my clients.
Got questions about how to get unstuck or how to end procrastination?
Put your questions or comments in the Feedback section below, and I’ll answer as many of your questions as I can.
Share this video with a friend who will benefit…
I believe in you!