When I ask my coaching clients and mastermind students what their #1 goal is, their most common answer is:
“I want financial freedom. I want to be financially free.”
But what does “financial freedom” really mean?
Take this quiz to rate your level of financial freedom.
Rate yourself from 1 – 5 on the following questions, where 1 means “Strongly disagree” and 5 means “strongly agree”.
1. I have a clear set of written financial goals that I follow.
2. My income always exceeds my expenses.
3. I don’t have any bad debt.
4. I have a proven cash flow system that brings in money whether I am there or not.
5. I don’t feel that I have “too much to do and too little time.”
6. My work is aligned with my purpose on Earth.
7. I know exactly how much I spend every month.
8. I am getting sound financial and business advice.
9. I take vacations where and when I want to.
10. I have all the right people in place to accomplish my goals.
11. I can easily contact the right people who will help me reach my goals faster.
12. I consistently ask for and receive support at work.
13. I pay my credit card bills in full and on time every month.
14. I am doing work that fulfills me and my mission.
15. I never procrastinate.
16. I have a clear, written plan to reach my goals.
17. When things don’t go as planned, I always have a back-up plan to reach my goals.
18. I do not feel overwhelmed or like I am playing catch-up most of the time.
19. I have everything I need to reach my goals.
20. I am on track to reach my personal, business, and financial goals.
Now, add up your score.
80 – 100: Financially free to a great degree. Congratulations, you’re doing great! Maybe a few things to shore up, but you’re either financially free or well on your way.
60 – 79: On the road to financial freedom. You’re on your way to financial freedom, with some areas that could use improvement.
Below 60: Financially “stuck” or struggling. Uh oh! You have several areas where you should call in some help. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel. You don’t have to do it all by yourself.
If you’d like to experience financial freedom, one of the best decisions you can make is to work with a mentor or coach to help you get there faster, easier, and with less stress.
I have mentored hundreds of people to help them reach their dreams of financial freedom.
One of my dear friends is also a great mentor – her name is MaryEllen Tribby and she’s the CEO of WorkingMomsOnly.
I’m hosting a private webinar with MaryEllen called Living the Laptop Lifestyle: Ditch the 9 to 5 Grind and Make More Money
(no fancy office or employees needed to make lots of money – just a good ole laptop)
In this exclusive webinar, she is sharing. . .
* How to turn anything you are passionate about into a business
* How to come up with a Successful Idea (if you don’t have one) and create your very own platform
* Where and how to find FREE, high-quality content and offers for your platform
* How to create momentum and gain raving fans to build a REAL community
No charge and you can sign up here: